November 29, 2008

this few days damn bored ... nobody call ,nobody message ,nobody ask to go out ....

my house like a prison to me le la !!! so bored ... luckily my brothers and I have our own laptop .... ahhhahax ,,, so else I dun know what I can do le ... but this laptop giving me a lot of problems ... though I really wan to have gd result but if I really go sec 5 ... I will surely go mad !! surely can not go out ... time to time have pass tml is 30Nov and soon or later N level results will b out ... kind of worry

no only worry .... then is something I could not explain ... worry abt my results ... as well as my friends ... like zh and mei foong .... dun know what will happen in future and never dare to even think of anything ....just dare not and dun dare ....

there is also things for us to happy and sad ... I was told that lib got a Christmas party on the 29 dec !!!! so happy .... but hope nothing goes wrong that won't block the way out of it ....

I keep thinking of someone and the person is very important to me ... I also dun know why the person keep floating in my mind that I never haf it before ... I won't say is who but this person is a friend of mine ... and I think he is in oversea studying rite now ... so dun think too much he is not in Singapore but in oversea for a long time le ...

sian ... miss him a lot ... anyway miss him does not means love him .... he treat everyone so gd ... if u really know him u will also miss him hahahaahx ...

ok dun guess too much ....and dun tag me asking me who is him ... cause u also dun know ... lolz

ok gtg byes
friends tc

No comments: