November 04, 2008

went out to tampines wif shi yu and liang ting :)

we went to catch a movie ... HSM3 :P
ME and shi yu saw Miss Ng Mei chuan ... we saw her in the cinema toilet lolz ... hahahax ...
we 3 also saw zoey in the cinema ....and we see the same movie hahaahx ... so luckily ...

after that we went to walk around the mall then go back to bedok walk walk ( liang ting dun wan to go home so early ) then go home

~tata~
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
pic time ... the following pictures are allowed to b post in my blog :)


expressions :P


smile

zoey ,me and liang ting :~)

in the toilet wif shi yu .. sry I think I am looking at something else hheheheh

blur blur tree ... took this in the national bedok library wahahahahhx
the HDB is also blur ..........................
guess what liang ting looking at .... she is taking photo of herself !!! ahahahx

time for me to take my emo pic too hahahx

we took all this pictures in the bedok library ... but I took wif shi yu is in the library toilet as shi yu is too focus to the newspaper


now is really the end !!! and nites .. the movie is great !!! catch it before is too late :-)

No comments: