November 25, 2008

Tagged By Amanda
The rules that you should obey if you are tagged ;
1. Each blogger must post about these rules
2. each blogger start with ten random facts/habbits about themselves
3. Blogger are tag need to write about their own blog
4. Choose ten people to get tag and list their names
5. Dont forget to left them comment telling them they've been tag & to read your blog .
Ten Random Fact/Habbits about me
1.I want back to sch for some reason
2. I dun haf tution :(
3.I am easy jus hungry
4. aka CWl
5.I am fine wif who I am and who I have
6. I am waiting for my N level results
7.i sleeps more than a normal person sleeps (more than 8 hrs )
8. My holiday life is normal
9. I am bored rite now
10.I am sleepy le !!!
Ten people who got tagged :D


1.meifoong
2.liangting
3.wendy
4.grace
5.shahidah
6.elizabeth
7.perri
8.cindy
9.shelby
10.shindy



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tagged by Amanda
1. Pick a word that begins with the first letter of your name. ANS: Cattie
2. Your ex shows up randomly at your house , what do you say ? ANS: how u know my house address ??
3. How many bedrooms are in your house ? ANS: 3
4. Is there a reason for your profile song ? ANS: I think the songs are nice
5. I bet you're missing someone right now ? ANS: nope !!
6. Do you hate the last girl you were talking to ? ANS:sry I got STM ... I forget who is the last person le ...
7. Who was your last text message from ? ANS: cindy
8. What time did you wake up this morning? ANS: 7.30am
9. If someone liked you right now , would you want them to tell you ? ans:stop kidding me
10. Did you mean it when you said ' i love you ' last ? ANS: ya
11. Is it okay if you kiss people when you're single ? ANS: of course not
12. What is wrong with you right now ? ANS: huh?
13. Do you think you'll be married in 10 years ? ANS:idk
14. Would you kiss someone to make your ex bf/gf mad ? ANS: u think I am crazy ?
15. Do you believe exes can really ever be ' just friends ' ? ANS: Yeah !! my ex is my best friend rite now !
16. Do you use t9 , word or abc ? ANS:t9
17. Do you tell your mom everything ?ANS: c the thing whether it is important or not
18. Who was the last person you cried in front of ? ANS:is abt 10 years ago ... how I know sia
19. Have you told anybody you loved them today ? ANS: yes
20. How's your ex doing ?ANS:I am not too sure ... never contact le
21. Who can you trust ? ANS:I dun trust anyone that includes me myself
22. Do you love the person you last thought of ? ANS: who is the last person ???

People who are tagged to do th quiz (:

1.meifoong
2.liangting
3.wendy
4.grace
5.shahidah
6.elizabeth
7.perri
8.cindy
9.shelby
10.shindy

No comments: