November 11, 2008

to the person (=_=)who tag my blog !!!
thanks for sending me to heaven ... lolz ... I can only say what u tag me I am not angry !!!
u wanted to let me angry wif u because of the tag !!! sry ur attempt of it does not work ...instead of angry , I am calm !!I think u haf to try again !!! though I wan write it there ... but is because what I wan to tell u has needed more space !! so I write there .... I knew u will c my blog again !!

anyway in the hell there is not devil and in the heaven there is not angel ! to my religion ... there is only gods in both heaven and hell!!! so make sure u write properly !!! if wan tag bring ur guts too !!! cause if u dare to tag me !! u must dare to write ur name !! nobody does not have a name !!!


remember bring ur guts before u tag !!
the words is in red to let people know how coward u are !!

~tata~

No comments: