January 31, 2009

I just realise I very long never write a long mother story le ... hahahahx


today I shall write one ... went out wif serene ... at first is dun wan one but my naggy grandma keep on nagging ... so have to let my ears relax so went out loh ... we went to bugis at first and wanted to watch the weeding game at there but the timing does not match ... so we went to settle serene's touch phone then go to Tampines to watch ... I think it is touching la ... the storyline is a bit like the wei xiao pasta ...
if u guys like wei xiao pasta .. I think u guys will like the movie ... I like the songs of the movie .. ya kind of saying all the story for the day le ...
now very sian .... going down and buy my dinner le ...
to u !
I dun feel like it for u I dun know y ? u seems haf a lots of things tat u does not wan to tell me ... so u wan to do what .. since u dun wan say then how can we b friends ... and it is a very basic thing towards friends ... if it really bothers u .. then too bad ... I will c there is not fate between us .. and the end loh

No comments: