December 17, 2008

17 dec

stresss ah !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dun tell me abt N level le la ...
I know the time and date le !!! just shut up !! damn stress ... actually today I promise Mr rama to go sch ... but I am damn damn tired and dun feel lie it to go back alone so ... ya ...

everyone is asking if I am stress and worry a not ... I tell u something !! I am really really very worry ... just that my face never show ... I am damn damn worry and stress . ... stress if my results never go up to others expectation ... stress if I never get what I wanted ... damn stress and worry ... so dun ask me le !!!!!

tml I will go sch at morning then meet alvin in sch for lib, meet mf,cm,wl and zh at 1.30pm ... the rest of the time I dun know le ... tml must wear full uni .... so sian ....


gtg byes tc
and gd luck to all N level students tml :)

No comments: