December 21, 2008

I really hate my family ... specially my grandma ... she and my parents always like to compare me and my cousins y do they like to do this ... I also dun understand ... I hate pple compare each other .... there is always someone who has to lose ... and y do I haf to b the one ....

so what if u like them ... they are my relatives so am I ... I am some1 more closer to u ... y u what to do that ... I dun understand ... really dun .... do I really haf to gif up ????
gif up what I wanted in order to let ur precious grandchild ...and made him happy ... no matters what I did I will never win him ... cause he is a guy and I am a gurl ... because of this reason .. I will never win him in ur heart .. never ... I know the reason yet I never gif up ... just to know whether if I am precious to u ma ??? I realise I am wrong and I will forever won't win .... I really heart broken ... even though I hate u since I am small but I still wan a little respect ... yet u never though of giving me ...

is that what u wanted .. wanted me to lose ... lose everything included pride just because of ur precious grandchild .... if that is what u wan ... then u will never get it ... CAUSE I WILL NOT GIF UP AND LET UR GRANDCHILD HAF IT... NOW IS NOT UR YRS ... IS MINE !!! MINE !!!!

so dun think u can let me lose ... I won't ... my mom and my dad scare of u but I am not !!! so dun think I can b peacefully like a cat ... I can also b as fierce as a tiger...

so get lose of my world ......... without u I will b happily and dun compare me and my cousins le ... they r not me ... THEY R PRECIOUS .... BUT I AM PRECIOUS TOO

good byes !!!!

No comments: