December 24, 2008

23 to 24 dec

starting to miss my classmates ... miss them having fun in Miss toh class ....miss them in Miss Ang class sleeping ... miss all the funny movements ... miss the everything ... jokes ,playing a fool and even more ....

damn miss ... thinking back to the past ... is there anything I should do ?? thinking back missing everyone ... missing my cca ... missing my friends... I bet I can haf more friends ... but they won't b like u guys ... really miss

-----------------------------------------

today an interesting journal for me ... today went to Sim Lim square to search for cheaper PSP and some Wii games to play ... damn fun but there is the shop that spoils my mood ... we was asking the price for the PSP then the person in charge says that they have to charge $200 more as service charge ... my friend who is buying it asking if the price can reduce ... u can ever guess what the person says ... the person say go hotel then can loh .... that person really spoil my mood and I was there saying abt him towards the person he employ ... and I purposely say that :" oh my god ... I forget to tell ur boss that we r still underage ... there is a couple of videocams and lots of customers hear what he say " the boss was like damn angry ... after that I was laughing at the boss ...
he is damn rude ... I hate this kind of person .. .Dun ever thinks that girls r a toy ... Never ... they r not ur toy ... and they will never b ..... if I am my friend the person sure will b sentence to jail .... u r too kind my friend ... this kind of person u dun haf to let him go ... pls loh ... even though u selling a cheaper price of my game ... I will never think of buying from ur shop .. ... if i really buy it .. I will haf to go get my hands for treatment .... because of ur dirty wordss ...it makes my hand dirty too ............

the person really spoils my mood !!! damn him ...

----------------------------

we went back to the shop when serene buys her camera ... the person who serve us is the same as the person serving us previously ... thanks for making my mood back ... the person though never say anything ... but the uncles seems wanting me to haf a better mood ... haahahahx ...
the uncles are really damn funny ... there is this uncle that i say his eyes r beautiful ... and now he still remember ... I wanted to say I am joking ... but since he treat it for real .. I can not say anything ahahaahahx ... my other friend want to buy a camera .... so I though of bringing her to this shop .... the person who serve us was daydreaming ... ahhaahx ... the uncle ask me what is he doing .. I told the uncle ... he got depression ... ahahahx ... the person keep on nob his head ... damn funny ...

my friend wants to buy the same camera as serene the person offers the price at $350 .. .then my friend says she wants to wait until her bonus comes ... we were sitting there waiting for something ... then the person keep on reduce to price of the camera ... he reduce until $250 ... ahahahahx ... then I told my friend we continue sit he might reduce to free of charge hhahahx...

ok it is 12.37 am rite now ...

royston happy birthday :)
my bro will b back tml hippee
nites everyone

No comments: