December 30, 2008

story of 28 and 29 dec

dear dairy : today is the 29 dec ... a very boring day ... I wake up at 11am sharp actually I wake up le ... just ignoring the time going sleeping hahahaah .... when I wake up my mother ask me y i never go sch... I told her I not going to sch today .... that is all then I went back to slp hahahx can not blame yesterday chat wif alvin until very late ...
call him to update his blog ... as it is going to die soon haahahx

I was playing com almost the whole day ... as my dad painting the door of my room ... the odour damn smelly sia ... I leave the com for defragmenter ... then go watch tv ... after that went back at 10pm ... I go watch the 8pm show ... damn nice ... too bad the lady been abused and badly treated ... damn sad ... .so wish can get rid of that idiot guy ...
o.o ya almost forget ... today receive mei foong message ... she told me that my name and chunmei name is on the class 511 name list hahaahx ... damn funny .... but he still ask if I still can go into sec 5 ma ?? it is possible if I wan ..... but I does not wan ... that is the point ... so dun ask me le ... it is getting to my nerves le

I think I going to slp soon ... tml going to haf my breakfast at my mum's workplace ... so as my dad can c my mom ... lolz damn drama ... hahaahx ..

to liangting ... sry for not going to sch ...sry for telling u very late
-----------------------------------------------
yesterday 28 dec

playing maple at evening ( i guess ) ... so sian ... as my brother com is back I use his to play ahhahahax ... (my com dun haf the program )
nothing much just chatting at nite wif some friends ... I think that day is the most scared day I never haf .... I been ask for steady ... damn scarily ... as the person I dun know ... I think someone is playing a fool mah .... ok I gtg

byes nites
to alvin : Happy Mapling
byesssssss

No comments: