December 04, 2008

now is 11.53pm 4 dec ... I actually sleep well le .. thanks to a friend ... the person call my hp and wake me up ... now can not sleep le ... dun understand y ... the person knows that I go to bed le still call me ... now I can't sleep ... sian loh ...

cindysry ah ... never meet u nd peiling ... this whole week allowances haf been used up hheheheh ... so can not go out ... ps ah .... if u meet me next week I might go ...

erm.. next week mf as me whether wan to go out wif them ma ... the them I dun know got who ... but I guess lots of pple bah :)
mf: I will confirm wif u on tue

the other thing is that my second brother going to b botak le ... wahahahhax ... next week fi he need to go and report to army ... then my mum call me go too ... damn early nid to wake up sia ... so sian ....


gtg nites

No comments: