December 05, 2008

this few days damn moody ...

what r friends for ??? I keep wondering ... having friends just to making each other jealous ... is that true ??

if this is the truth .. my heart really breaks ...

the blood in my heart is dripping non stop thanks to u pal ....really thanks ... my heart is dripping and it seems does not stop ...............

I am very dissapointed and moody....
I started not understanding u le .... really ??? am I saying the truth ??? I really hope this isn't .... it really hurts and hurts a lot ...

I really dun know u r this kind of person ... even people around me keep reminding me but I still believe u .... now not only my heart my eyes are dripping tears when I wan typing this ............


I am moody and disappointed ....can anyone help me ????

No comments: