December 11, 2008

quiz

1.The person who tag/pass you:
Hui Ru
2.Your relationship with him/her:
friendz
3.Your five impression of him/her:
ermmm... all kinds of impression u can think
4.The most memorable memorable thing that he/she had done for you:
dun haf lolz
5.The most memorable thing that ha/she had said to you:
how I know ?
6.If he/she become your lover, you will:
erm .. I am not lesbian
7.If he/she become your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be:
go back to 6
8.If he/she become your enermy, you will:
I dun think so this will happen :)
9.If he/she become your enermy, the reason will be:
nothing
10.The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
dun haf
11.Your overall impression of him/her is:
no bad
12.How you think people around you will feel about you?
I dun know
13.The characters you love of yourself are:
my golden words
14.On the contrary, the characters you hate yourself are:
?
15.The most ideal person you want be is:
myself :P
16.For people that care and like you, say something to them:
thanks for being beside me :)
Pass this quiz to 10 persons.
1) meifoong
2)liangting
3)Wee Yin
4)wendy
5)Perri
6)shindy
7)shelby
8)john
9)kristy
10)alvin
1.Is no.6 having relationship with?
a classmate as well as a friend
2.Is no.9 a male or female?
Female
3.If no.7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing?
I dun know .... it can b a gd thing :P .... cause a guy and a gurl hahahahax
4.What is no.2 studying about?
dun know
5.When was the last time you had a chat with no.3?
before holiday starts
6.What kind of music does no.8 like?
love songs bah
7.Does no.1 have any sibilings?
Yes...
8.Will you woo no.3?
I am not a lesbian!!!
9.What about no.7?
go back question 8
10.Is no.4 single?
I think so
11.What is the surname of no.5?
Tan...
12.What's the hobby of no.10?
I am not he ... so I dun know
13.Does no.5 and 9 get along well?
I dun think they know each other
14.Where does no.2 studying at?
Ping Yi Secondary School...
15.Talk something casually about no.1?
thanks for being my friend :)
16.Have you tried developing feelings for no.6?
IMPOSSIBLE!!
17.Where does no.9 live at?
y must I tell u
18.What colours does no.4 like?
not too sure
19.Are no.5 and 1 best friends?
they r friends seems like they r very close
20.Does no.1 have any pets?
nope
21.Is no.7 the sexiest person in the world?
no comments
22.What is no.6 doing now?
?
23.Do you like no.8?
i dun like and dun love !!

No comments: