March 13, 2009

13 march

I saw this from Christabel blog and it is meaning and nice so I tot to writing it to my blog :)
I got copyright from Christabel le ... ahaahahx


A friend is
A tissue who u can't stop crying
A shoulder when u feel like crying
always listen when u have something to say
a week when u just nid a day
a crutch when you have a broken heart
some glue when something fall apart
a sun just when the rain just won't stop
an ear for a secret to tell
an aspirin when u feel unwell
a love that never let go
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
nice rite ..
hahahx .. now in com lab for OSA but because project finish ...as slacking now :)
later going to PYSS for my enjoyment :)
too bad CM is not going

byes and tc ... update more tonite or tmr ...

No comments: