March 05, 2009

5 March

yesterday went to Mac ITE to c something ... after that went for dinner

and I was like every1 looking at me eating ... I was there OMG pls dun c me eat la ... this morning having stomachache now better le .. I think is because of that hor fun ... ah nvm abt it ... today lessons start at 12pm so I am here blogger after that I need to rush to sch le ... hahahahax ...

I just now saw Samuel blog and I was like ...so wish I am there wif them :(
I never regret the path I wanted but I also wish I am one of the 511 ... sob sob . so I got the enjoyment wif them too ...
so wish to b true ...I wish to have their enjoyment rather than alone :( ok la .. I am not alone I still got the 6 ... but to me I still prefer we 5 together at least we r a team ...we forgive each other easily ... unlike now ... the group is more like messy .. just wish it could b true ...

hey ... Alvin I never say I regret loh ... i only say I wish I am one of the 511!! .
this is to in case u start that topic again .. hahahax ... but hope tml u going to PYSS :)

No comments: