March 31, 2009

31 March ~$$$

hellos

back for some blogging ... got sick this few days ... but I am stubborn still went out !!! lol ... I everytime tell Serene dun go out if she is sick .. I also go out ... ai ya ... forget abt this
got abit of my voice back ... just abit onli
hhahax ...
went to c doctor today ... went I reach the polyclinic close le lol... but got a no:)
because nid to wait until 1.30 so wait loh ... a while later went back to the clinic ...the clinic opens... :)
I wait for at least 2hrs just to c a doctor lol ... when I reach home my mum told me I got the scholarship letter le ... tmr can take the cheque wif a certificate .. .the terms is to wear ITE uniform and go up to the stage ...
anyway tml c how first hope my parents coming :)

HIPEE GOT CASH!!!!

bb tc

No comments: