March 21, 2009

21 March

A long long post wif pics
today went to PYSS lib !! never go sch even BBQ !!

I am sry BL seniors for not attending the BBQ !!

back to today ...
I meeting Shahidah they all at 7.15 but !! I am late !! OMG first time late sia ... I am so so sry to them !!! I am late for 10 mins ... then we all went to LIB !! while waiting Ms Pow to open the lib door .. I am sweating like I just bathe ...
then it goes to the Finding Excos game .. I am running around the sch .. I am sry ... I told 1 of the group I am negative which will reduce their marks but I am positive !! sry !! at the end I never sign any group hahahx .. I went into the lib at 9.25 .. resting over there and then the groups all ask for the signature ... I went back into the lib office ( there is not playing in lib) so I never sign
when I come out is 9.30 .. the game is over and I purposely went out hahahahx ...
I am evil .. I know .. cause I am a devil !!! wahhaah

then they have training after that is test then lunch ....

after lunch ... while the librarians having their rehearsal for the hand over ... I go into the lib and saw Serene Wong there marking the papers .. I was there counting the marks half way and Royston suddenly call me ... he ask me whether I wan to go bath ... then I say ok :)
I am the onli lady went into the toilet for bathing ... lol ...

then wanted to wait for royston they all ... as they have the keys .. but the cleaner aunt lock the door le .. so I went up ... before the real handover .. I went into the boys' toilet hhaahahx ... lol

we took pics from the lib to the AVA and even to the toilets !!! omg hahahax

then went to the real handover !!! omg !! I can only say this yr compared to the few yrs .. last yr is the best !! no matters to the camp and even handover !! I think last yr better . I am sry to say that ...

after everything ... we( me,Serene,Royston,Gergory,Alvin,Perri,Mardhiah,Liyana,Qiu Hua ,Shahidah ) went to TM and eat Swensen !! and we spent $172.20 !! OMG ...hahahax

we only got 1 main dish for every1 and a side dish .. we drink plain water and there is not ice cream !!! so exp ...

that is all for the day !!! of course there is enjoyment !!hahahax

is pictures time !!
there is lots of blur pic .. so I did not post it in .. but if u wanna pls ask from me :)



girls' toilet !!but it is a nice pic :)


<span class=

me wif my smiling face and my small eyes

<span class=

me , royston ,Shahdiah .Alvin,Perri and Mr Rama


<span class=

me and william!! my senior !!
c my hair change of colour !! blah


<span class=
Serene ,me and William

<span class=


<span class=

Martin ,Vy and me :)


<span class=

4 Generations .. but my eyes is open but it looks like close !!! *ROARS*


<span class=

Perri,Qiu Hua ,me and Serene .. I feel like sleeping !!


<span class=

me ,Si Hui and Jasmine


<span class=

nice pic :)
Seniors and Juniors

<span class=

Me and Perri :P

ok
THE END for the day ... nites every1 :)

No comments: