March 23, 2009

23 March

went to pyss lib today ... and today a very shocking day ...
there is this librarian who is a girl .... a bit crazy one ... I dunno how to spell her name

she was like suddenly scold pple !!! scary sia .. I was counting the cards for Mdm Chuah and I think 1 of the students go make her .. then she scold !!! so scary .. the other 1 is Edwin ...

he was in SLC doing nth while the excos having their meeting ... he is interrupting the meeting so Vy ask him to leave SLC and he went out immediately ... then suddenly Zoey called me and Vy !! She told us that lib door has been shattered into pieces .. I dunno what happen but through the librarians that they said that Edwin punch the door and walk away ... not long later the lib door shattered into pieces ...

I was there kidding wif Alvin ... saying that tmr dun nid to wake up so early just to collect the lib keys from Mdm ... hahhahx ...cause the door is always open until a door come ... ahahhahx ... the students also ask me when will lib open ... as the door is shattered into pieces we dun wan any1 to injure so close the lib a while ...
but I answered the student .. it will b always open .. cause there is not door !! hehehehe
but the onli thing I worry is the door is open for the day I guess .... so will there is burglars come in ??:(

so ya ... take a look at the poor door :(

<span class=
Liyana .... sweeping the shattered glasses away
u done a great job :)

<span class=

Shahidah and Liyana ... walking in without the door !!!



<span class=

the precious word ... PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH THE GLASS !!!but there is still pple touch it

<span class=
shattered pieces



the handle and the glasses !!!!!
BE CAREFUL !!!

ok this is the end !!
nites .. come back next time :)
--------------------------------
PEEPS
~ hear from a lot of people abt Johnathan news ...
very sad to hear that .. I am sry I dun know you but I also hope u wake up soon ... every1 is waiting ... dun u dare keep sleeping ... sleep too long not gd for ur health !!! so faster wake up ...

u must b strong and jia you .. every1 is blessing u !! :)

No comments: