March 03, 2009

3 march

today early in the morning .. I am in a very bad mood ... thanks to one of the staff working in ITE at the customer service centre there ...

I was told that the photo for my ezlink card is not accepted .. so I pass to this lady another pic .. but she never pass to the person collecting it ... I was like ... DAMN YOU sia ...
if she pass to the another person I will collect my bus card wif my classmates ... but now was like my bus card will b delay thanks to her !!!
I really wanted to scold the person sia .. it is my fault for not taking notice whether she got pass is not ... I today was like idiot sia
then break time i suddenly lose of voice .. I was like ..what the !!!

after sch went to bedok interchange wif stephaine and LT ... went back to the HP store cause LT's hp got problem ... then went to take bus home
took the same bus as Zul and Hydir ...To me ,Hydir change a lot sia ... I know him for 2 yrs ..he is those who will make fun of fun ... but now seems to b more mature hahaahax ...
we chat for a while then I drop down go home le ...

that is all for the day
nites

ps: u r great ... cause my bus card to b delay

No comments: