March 27, 2009

28 March

damn it , I lose my voice again ... after playing wif william they all ...
sian ...
ah nvm ... lets chat abt thurs and today :)

thurs
every1 dunno what happen facial expression changes ... I dunno what happen ... every1 seems unhappy or what ... Mr Rama on MC and I reach Lib at 1+ I guess ... I am sry to what have happen .... if u r unhappy to me then tell me straight dun nid to turn here and there ...
Azwani wants to jump down !?!?! I will not talk much cause I dun know abt it ...
at afternoon teaching PeiLing and meifoong POA for a while ... then I leave when I notice something isn't right... so I go take a look ..this is what happen ...
William is not in the mood ... Katherine scold her sis ... Eleen(katerine's Sis ) cried ... Liangting leave the lib .... a lot of things happening ... like a drama sia haahahx ..
-----------------------------------------
Fri
as per normal from Mon till today went back to PYSS !!
and like yesterday every1 black faces ..
Mr Rama came back today :) he was sick but he force himself to come ...
going around 11am .. went out wif Alvin to collect cake as it is KATHERINE BIRTHDAY!!!
around 12pm++ came back wif the tea and coffee the teachers one ... as for the cake ... Rui Fang brought up to the lib before we go buy the drinks... in case it melts or something ... then waiting for KATHERINE to come back from her remedial by Ms Pearl Saw ( I hope I spell correct)
then we celebrate a while ....
then went back to lib .. finding things to do ... but I can not find ...some juniors saw me doing sth then snatch from me :( dun let me do ... sad sia
then slacking in the office doing nth ... lol ... suddenly alvin go play his hair ... then laughter is back ... so miss the laughter we got back when we all r still excos ...
now a days the lib get colder ... dunno y ... of course not because of the air con la
hahahahx
ok get back ... very funny .... sorry .. I never take pics from that part ...
wanted to leave the lib ... telling every1 goodbye even Mr Rama... then I leave the lib wif some pple ...

at the door of the lib .... Katherine stop us ... and take us take pics .. but me and Alvin agree to go eat wif Amanda and Liyana... and they keep rushing us ... hahahahx so funny ...
at the end we took some pics ... will upload ... but as for my face ... dun care ... cause I am sweating at the time so my hair all in a mess ... hahaahahx
I think u read until tired the rest let the pic tells u ... I also tired typing le ... ahhaahx .
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
the pictures got me(of course ),matin,Rui fang,zoeyKaterine,alvin,eleen,shiyu!
Katherine's cake



all r group pics ...






opps I did not c camera


:)





Me and Shi Yu ... at canteen when there is singing contest ...




shoes of me ,amanda ,zoey and alvin... I guess ... if I not wrong


hahahax

all the above names if type wrongly ... I am sry ... if tell me immediately for changes
thanks !:)

ANYWAY HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATE!!:)

No comments: