December 02, 2009

2 dec

today went out wif my sec sch friends .... go to no. of places ... we 7 includes wendy, chun mei , me, zhi hui , weiling, meifoong , shi yu
went to watch movie (paranormal activity) at Iluma mall. at first we 7 not scare one but after that we got scare from that movie expect chun mei and wendy ! but I was really shock and scare sia ... after that went to level 7 the sky to play arcade ... after that went to clark quay ... then go home !
when I reach home is abt 10.30pm
lets c the pictures and let me describe them in short descriptions
Photobucket Photobucket
tickets of the show (7 tickets)
Photobucket
Chun mei birthday present from all of them except me
Photobucket Photobucket
zhi hui and wendy
Photobucket Photobucket
zhi hui, weiling and wendy
Photobucket Photobucket
they showing the item they holding ... as we play arcade then we got the item exchange wif our tokens
Photobucket Photobucket
In the lift when we are bored

Photobucket
saw this in bugis ... isn't it beautiful?
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
ok end of my pics :)
byes

No comments: