December 23, 2009

hey ... is blogging time hahahaha
the last 3 days working like shit man ... so tired ... but thinking of the pay ... everytime worths ahahaah ...
SUNDAY !
maybe working such long le ... know a lot of friends ... some N level some O level and even some come out to work le wor ... cool man hahahaah
on sun I was working and have lunch wif some staffs ... then they chatting abt ITE... then I say I from ITE ... now just finish studying office course ... then they were so shock !!!
They tot I O level student at the age of 16 lol ....

thanks for thinking me so young hahaahha ....
young better than old rite hahahah

Monday ...
MF got work ... then actually is wanted to meet up together then go work de .. but she was late so I go first ! after that she came ... luckily she can go for the meeting in the morning sia .... Monday like sunday sia ... so many ppl ... my legs super numb when I reach home ... hmmmm ... I wondering when is my pay out sia !

TUESDAY
today mf actually got work de .. but she fall sick ... hope that she get well soon ... today my manager asking abt some stuffs but onli I know how to answer .. the reason is I go read the thing the day before my manager ask ... so I know the answers ... haahahah ... anyway today must thanks to Andy and CK ... thanks a lot ... today can say busy bah ... when I issuse finish 1 card .. another card came ... so sian .. then the counter still keep calling me to go into take things ... no time ... luckily they two came and help or else I now won't b blogging le ... today I believe that the HQ is going to call the customer but at the end did not call ... make me so dissappointed ... after that i totally dun haf mood to work le.... it is night time le .. I still can say gd morning !
actually the computer wanted birthday but yet I type receipt no! totally sian le loh ... like a idiot ... one of my english department staff came to my counter ... actually he wanted to check some stuffs ... I still can say how may I help him sia !
so sotong .... aiyo

anyway today got a newcomer !! hipeee!!! lets clap hands hahahaah ... she call shi min ... is yu tong ( chinese department) friend ... yeah ... and she is going to b in the cashier .... hmmm ... wondering who is the next newcomer taking my place sia ...

this few days I was working alone in my department ... make me so so damn bored ! thanks to shi yu sms ... my life that time go more brighten hahahaha ...

anyway overall is busy busy and busy ... sotong + stupid ... and thanks to andy, CK , shiyu and others ... if help me this few days ... hehehee

ok gtg nites ... tml meeting ppl :) and results is out tml too :(

No comments: