December 19, 2009

let me say abt this few days story ... it will b long so b patient thanks :)

from 15 to 17 I have been working along ... 15 got scolded by the manager ... maybe she having bad mood bah .. but keep scolding non-stop as if I dun haf parents sia ... and the problem is there isn't valid reason when she scold !!! thanks to that Mf thinking if quiting ... . :(

16 got a customer call to the outlet ... just to ask what floor is the outlet hahahaha ... so funny ...

today saw my manager (Cindy) even though she did not work but saw her in the toilet ... I was so shock when i see her sia .... cause whenever I saw her equals to I got scolded !!!so I am scare of seeing her !
luckily when me and mf in the toilet we did not say anything abt her sia ...
tml (18 dec) I off day !! hipee ...
continue work for 3 days lehz ... then I can rest on sat ... then sun I have to continue work for 3 days again .. so sian ...

today went back super late ... cause helping a staff to sweep the floor ... so got myself so late and tired too ...
time check : 12.34am

today know a new staff call ck .,. a funny idiot and irrigating guy I guess .. ( through what I notice) ps .. today super free nth to do ... hehehehe
anyway ... gtg le
byes and nites :)

No comments: