December 13, 2009

found my job :) at 1 of the outlet of popular ... if u wan to know where contact me :P
2 days gone ... but in this 2 days I learn a lot of things and knew there is 2 very fierce oba san ... damn fierce loh ... no matters what I do also wrong ... haiz !
knowing that I can dun help them de ... but since nth to do ..ytd thanks to 1 of the oba san I forgotten to punch in my card ... cause I came back from my dinner nid to punch in .. then forgotten... the punishment is to reduce $20 from my salary !!!!
here goes my $20 gone thanks to her :( MF say that maybe is because they work at cashier so they r more strict bah ... but I think is overboard loh ...

oh forget to say : MF work wif me :) but we work at different department ... I at customer service while she at english department ...

now my legs so numb ... haiz ... ok finally can use com le ... so byes

No comments: