December 15, 2009

on sun I am off ... mon working ... today ( 15 dec according to the timing) I am off again ...
so sickening ... Mon went to work ... luckily the 2 ohbasan not there ...
previously ... my post wrote that I forgotten to punch my card ... and punishment is to reduce $20 from my salary ...
I went to c my manager and request her if she can sign on the card so I will not kana reduce ... then she say even if I never ask she will do there too .. but there is not next time ... :(

today everything goes smoothly expect for 1 of the membership card and the printer finding problems ... the rest r ok :)

thinking of going out rather than staying at home tml ... but could not decide a place yet... seems like tml might have to stay at home le :(

actually work is fine ... wif a joker and got a idiot who everytime snatch my com ...
damn him la ... but the joker going to leave le :( cry :(
they treat every1 the same ... but wif them having more fun and enjoyment... of course wif mf too la ... can complain to her hahahahah

ok la ... gtg nites

No comments: