December 07, 2009

today nth much just like a very fine day to me ...
went to my grandma house and saw my 2 uncles ... then they starting to nag!!! haiz ... after nagging they went out ...
waiting for my dad to come I was playing psp and watching tv... then went to eat wif my parents for lunch at 2pm++.. lol ... I bet u r saying that it is so late rite ...

anyway before lunch went to 7 eleven bought 2 pocky (different flavour) , i weekly and teenage :)
hmmmm ... thinking y am I so rich rite ... cause my mum pay for it loh hahahaha ...

now looking at teenage saw this jersey dress no bad hahaha ... though of buying but no $$$ and dunno where the shop is hahahaha ..
continue c the magazine then saw dear kelly that part .. feeling so relief that I am not them ... lol ... I sounds so evil hahahaa ... tml going out :)
after tml I will go find jobs ! ANY1 GOT JOB TO INTRO ???

No comments: