December 01, 2009

I suddenly stare at my laptop and thinking abt the past !
maybe it goes faster and faster and before u realise it has gone and pass by and u had missed it !

lets go shopping and haf fun !!! hipeee ... today is my last day of sch ! now I got to wait and wait for my results in a very patiently mood ! maybe it gone sad ..... I have forgotten my friends when I said that ! I realise from the start of the sch I was onli waiting and waiting for the time to pass by faster ... I just wanted to meet my sec sch friends faster !

I onli remember them miss them and wish to chat wif them ... but I had always left my ITE friends behind me !

it have really gone ! and it is fast really fast ! ytd is POA paper and today is BEO paper 1 dec
it is abt 1 yr gone ! 1 yr and I did not realise how is ITE friends there whn I need them !

now is too late ! haiz ... anyway guys have fun hope to c u guys in April Intake no matters what class we are in. we r always group together like always :)

words to say :
Daphanie,:) firstly really thanks for being there when I have agruement with LT ... is ur support that makes me smile again ! really thanks
Mei Zi : u r the cutest and of course the most kind one ... u treat everyone so nice that is the best of u :)
Denise and Yin Lue: u two are always a team , a team to do everything and u guys are doing it well
Micheal : sry I dunno u well ... but take care smile too

Samantha: u r a gd laughing machine ... no matters what I said u will laugh like nobody business ... and it always make me smile as well

LT: u r special but attitude really sucks (this is real) ok carry on ! dun worry abt for ur family, every family will have its worries and trouble. u must b strong and everything will overcome :) jia you ...

Christabel : MUMMY I love u !!! so mushy hahahaha ... anyway thanks for being there whenever I need you.... u r really able to get the best mummy award no2. ps cause my real mother will confirm get no1 haahahaah anyway u r really great hope that we can go up to the same class as well !!! hope tat our fate never ends take care smile always

Yen Cheng : of course won't forget u :) my messy friend hahaha ... ur hair is always messy and u will always say dun care la .... my dear do take care of your hair :) it means alot to a girl u know ! u must jia you but dun study too hard la ... later i can not chase up to u sia !!! hahaaha ... ok if we have fate we will meet again in april intake ... take care

as for my classmates ... I am sry too many le ... and not list out all !! hahahaha take care

No comments: