February 14, 2010

every1 is celebrating chinese new yr rite ??? hope that u guys haf fun ...
today went to my grandma house to celebrate wif my family:)
let the photos show u what I had done in the trip bah :P of course wif some short descriptions

lets c ... first stop at bus going to my grandma house
Photobucket

next is my second brother ... in my uncle's room??? showing me he is drinking my favourite drink?????
damn him !!

Photobucket

next stop is at my uncle's room again ...me n my cousin jia hui ( hopefully I spell correct)

she like to make noise at home ... so her mum scare her by telling her if she noisy again my brother going to bring her to jail... after that she really got scared ahhaahah ...
then my brother told her that we r going to take pictures of her then send to police ... she was totally afraid when I took out my camera ... my brother very bad rite hhahaha

after I told her I won't she finally took pics :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

my 3 more lovely cousins ... dun c they damn guai ...
onli the gurl guai the other 2 boys damn playful de !!!
Photobucket

melvin !


my brother and melvin
Photobucket

siblings take 1 !
Photobucket Photobucket

siblings take 2 ! the 2 at the left and the guy is my cousins ... the lady is my cousin's gf
they getting marry on mar or april I guess :)
Photobucket

my mum and my grandma take 1

Photobucket

ps take 1 too blur and dark ...
my mum and grandma take 2 :P
Photobucket

my aunties and uncles wif my mum
take 1

Photobucket
too tall le ...
lets take 1 more pls

ok take 2

Photobucket

oppps ... ps ps ... forget to tell 1 of my auntie to look at the camera ...
ok take 3 pls


Photobucket
finally :)

ok the below 1 is the mastery piece hehehehe
vs Photobucket


ok ... gtg .hope u guys like it :)

No comments: