February 18, 2010

today went out wif hwee ling, hui min, tong and christy :)
first stop went to tampines MRT ... we meet there at 12.55 but I am early :) I reach there at 12.45 so I go toilet ... then I come back saw hui min ...

tong and christy late !! then we went to ITE ... I go collect my ITE Cert .. went to haven and eat ... so miss their food sia ... but PASTA finish le :( thanks to aunt cooking damn gd every time very fast sold out de :( ... aunt treat us eat some finger food :) thanks aunt ... not long later hwee ling reach le ... after my food we went to take MRT to Pasir ris ... then go downtown to K!!!! yeah ...

at k box we took lots of pics ... :)
from 2 to 5 hahahaha

me and hui min ... take 1


take 2


2 person de !!



christy and me ....



me wif hui min ~ tong and christy ... dun worry we r normal ... not lesbian lol ... just some pose for fun


ok go to the 3s
hui min , me and hwee ling


I realise christy me and tong took lots of pics together hahahaha ...







4 person de !

omg too many ppl butttt the camera can not fit in :(


thanks to hwee ling we all can fit in :)




no worries ... we having fun ... hehehehe ... at the end me tong and christy left early ...
sry to hwee ling and hui min for ps u guys ...


ok gtg enjoys :)

No comments: