February 08, 2010

8 feb

Ray : I think u will c my blog ... so just wanted to say sry to u .... I think I at bus too straightforward le ... sry ...
I wasn't being thoughtful enough that u r beside me ... so ya ... sry .... I dun mean what I really say ... it does not mean I hate u ...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

this few days got chance to chat wif my bestie Shi yu .. hear from her that she is working too ... and it sounds great to me ... and sad to me too ... we will have lesser time to meet ...
thinking that make me feel so unhappy :(
anyway Mei foong going overseas soon so difficult to meet .. wendy ,shi yu working ... zhi hui, weiling busy wif their own stuffs ... chun mei studying !!!

every1 starting to get busy with their stuffs ... but remember to meet up again :)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pyss lib seems fine ... hearing from what alvin and LT say of course hehehehe ... damn sry I could not go ...due to the schedule that had been planned .. I will find time to go again .... I promise :)

I saw eleen , katherine and others in my working place... if I not wrong is last sat ... hopefully nothing goes wrong wif them :) pray to god hahahahaha ... sry eleen .. I did not acc u guys but I go and eat wif my colleagues ......

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so long never meet wif mummy (christabel), cheng le ... hope tat they r enjoying their holidays too ... must meet up again :) from holiday starts till now still haven't meet yet .... haiz ... too busy working le ... forgot all my friends .... will meet again rite :P

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
everyday meet up colleagues in work , lunch time and even dinner time ... sometimes even off also meet them hahahha ... is like glue ahahahaha ... this few days I had been getting emo ... cause nothing to say and dunno what to add on into the topic ... so I am keeping silent ... I will try to speak up more often ... but I really dunno what to say so I keep quiet waiting for something to say abt or laugh abt ...
maybe starting to miss me fellow schoolmates(ITE) , PYSS friends and of course PYSS lib ... so a bit weird weird de ... but will get back asap I promise :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I will be enjoying my holidays in march wif my family to overseas .... today went to winter shop wif my mum to buy some winter clothes for the trip .. and it cost $1005!!! and it is damn damn heavy .... went home myself by cab .. lol ... my mum went for spa at my uncle's shop ... she very 好命 rite hahahaha

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
To: LT ... just put everything aside ... every1 are gd friends isn't it ... sometimes i will get angry wif u too ... but at the end we all get closer isn't it ... ok maybe I will get angry that time ... but think back ... actually this is nth .. comparing it to whatever things u angry abt ... it is just a small matter :) so chilll

to : alvin : u two everytime argue not bored ar .... have u guys think y r there disagreement between u two ???? cause there is lack of communication ... so think again la ... just a small matter wan to argue to a big issue ? does it worths ...
the following words is what I think ... u guys can dun follow and dun listen ... just some words to u two

ok I gtg ... working for 3 days .. starting tml ... so ... nites every1 :)

counting down chinese new yr in 6 more days :)
counting down to overseas in 3 weeks and 5 days :)

No comments: