February 12, 2010

I feel like going shopping tml ... hipppeee ... tml finally can go out wif my group of sisters .. so miss them thanks to working can not go out :(

anyway tml morning nid to go dentist ... it is making my teeth bleeding :( after that might b going to tampines ... alone walk walk there buy some clothes ... lol ... my pay going to finish asap .. lol ... after that will go somerset meet Mf and friends :) ...

and my day goes down the waterfall ....

anyway I bought a black spects. for myself ytd :P
I was like playing wif it when I working ... hehehehe ... damn fun ... but when I doing things feel that it is kind of irritating .. but overall ok :)
the following pics a bit blur ... but I think it is nice ehehehehe ....
while waiting for them feel so bored .. so took pics loh








looks like a idiot ... lol ... but just for enjoyment :)

tag me if u r free ::::)))))

No comments: