February 14, 2010

I dunno who u r thinking rite now ...
but when my friend ask me who am I thinking now ? must b a male and I told them it is u ...
I dunno what happen ... I dunno y I was thinking abt u ...

but if 1 day I have to fight between u and my friend ... I will choose my friend.. I can b selfish sometimes dun I ? sometimes I dun believe truth love ... so ya ...
ytd went to orchard to catch a movie wif mf ,zh and wl ... after that we walk walk ... I bought 3 shirts 1 full length de and 1 tie :)
we also went to shi yu 's working place zh they all tot that I will bring a steady ytd ... hahaah ... dun think too much girls ... I dun haf 1 :) ....

ask u guys a question ... what will u wan when it is valentine?
I wish to go out wif my friends ... my besties ... maybe wif my bf ?
lol anyway it won't happen :)

so ya ... took pics wif them but the pics is at zh camera .. .so I can not upload ... must wait till she online or sth then I can upload :)

ok ... loves u guys ... muacks ....

nites and byes

No comments: