February 25, 2010

this few days getting tired ... I lost my voice ytd and luckily it came back ... hope tml my voice will not sound weird hehehee ... getting ready to go overseas :) hippeee ... 9 days holiday lehz ....
between that 9 days I will not update ... I will do it when I come back ... it is from 6 mar to 14 mar ...

must miss me lehz ... hahahaahah ... a lot of stuffs suddenly pop up ... have to decide lots of things ... eg when to quit .. what to wear to overseas and stuffs ...
school is starting soon too .. hope that everything goes fine :) I will reach singapore on 14 mar morning ... u still can sms me ... but I can not reply ... my phone will not be wif me between those days :( ....

ps : sometimes it does not seems to b so easy as u thought ... pls think again and again ... make sure what u decide is what u really want :)

No comments: