February 04, 2010



I so wish I can hide my tears nicely until u can not c it !!! sometimes feel so sad .... could not go out wif friends ... have to plan my off days in advance for a abt 1 month advance ... making my parents in the hurry ... making them worry ... worry if I am at home safety, will I get hungry when I reach home ...

I really wish my tears will b able to hide nicely dun let my parents knew my tears is dropping anytime ....
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
my cousins went to visit me last week ... when I saw him .. I was like ... this guy looks like my cousin .. but dun seems like too ... he like dunno me ... until I walk pass him then he call me ... lol ... he was finding some stuffs for his new house ... he is getting marry !!!

hmmm ... ytd went to salon wif sharon and liang ting ... the hairstylists damn slow sia ... we stay there so long yet nobody wan to do it !!! I leave wif liang ting to Tampines to meet alvin and friends ... as for sharon she at there still making her hair ....
I was feel damn funny when the customer asking for her IC ... then my manager they all call me for it .... it is like ... lol loh ... I told them I won't take their IC ... what for I take sia ... bring to loanshark ar .. lol ....
I guess the customer went home then found her IC !!she ruin my off day lehz .... damn her ... make my hp keep ringing then can not have fun !!!
luckily I did not meet her in person ...


when going home ... nothing to do ... so took 1 pic :)

ok gtg ... so bored ... and I might close this blog ....

No comments: