June 16, 2008

16 june 2008

today there is 1 lesson which is poa and the lesson starts at 9.30am
ps sia today come school too early and we 5 of us went outside school to slack then around 9am then we go back school ...
actually our lessons is at 8 but it crash wif the express studnts .. so we go for a later class ...

today I got a notice from miss tan abt the poa quiz on the 3 july 2008 at Ngee Ann Polytechic Convention Centre at1pm

there will b MCQ .. I think it is the whole day based by the words given in the note ... there should have champion team by the day bah ... and I realise there is 16 topics for the quiz ...
sian sia ...
kristy ask me whether I am afaird for the thing I think no bah too busy to think of it and I have forgotten abt le until teacher reminder me again ..

I got a lots of questions on MCQ and a POA on Trading profit and loss , balance sheet have to do... but I dun think nid hand in cause my class have not taken the ws yet hahahax
ok gtg byes
take care wei ling

No comments: