June 08, 2008

7 June 2008

today before went out wif serene call everyone c whether they wan to go out on wed (librarians onli )
so bored today went to bedok and shop hahaahx ..kind of sleepy now .... time is 1.15am
just count today as 7 june bah

got some pictures I took today will upload on 8 june afternoon when I login again bah .... my second brother is not back yet wondering where is he now sia ...
today I have an argument wif my second brother ... he wants to use my room wif his gf when I am inside the room studying ... think he go complain to my grandma and my grandma come and talk to me ... I find it irraiting .... no only that he also call my brother to ask me to let her gf use my bed .... I dun understand ... u guys went the room then I use what ... u guys got a room for urself and never share ...
so selfish then come and disturb me ... chase me out of my room ...make me study i living room very gd is it ??
I wonder if I fail my N level can blame them ??
hahax just kidding and touch wood .. I will not fail one la ...

my second brother still not yet come back kind of worry abt him ... my parents still dun know yet if they know then big troubles come ....
lolz
shall I wait for him to come back since I am not sleepy ??
I feel like dun sleep the whole day tml then sleep ahahahx ....
when ur house go silent is like a very funny feeling hahahx ..
ok gtg
ps: upload the pictures soon!!!

No comments: