June 27, 2008

27 june 2008

now I am in the library having fun hahahx ... I at the counter now where all librarians wanted to b at ... today SLC is closed for prefect interview ... students are not purpose to go to the SLC for any computer work ...

Jasmine and si hui tells me that they now realise I treat them and the other leaders treat them very different ... anyway it is over ... I dun have to care and I can just ignore ... hahahx ...
Mr Rama and fri members though I am still a member of library lolz and a exco ... hahahx too bad I am off duty le ...
Mr Rama asks me whether everything is settle then I tell him ... erm I am out of the library not longer a exco ...
kind of sad to left but this goes by fate isn't it ??

today got chem test .. fri members now seems very busy and tired hahahx .. their duty time have change back to 4 hrs a week is it sad to know hahahx ...

duty time have be different ... another thing office becomes smaller and smaller hahahx ... half of the office is given to the teachers for something ...

busy life wif a busy day ... isn't it nice hahahx ...

the timetable seems like not change... tue we have lessons until 5.15
wed until 4.30
thurs until 3.45 and even fri until 2pm


onli mon the best 1.30 heheheh

so boring to do in library now haiz ok gtg byes

ps : quiz 6 days

No comments: