June 20, 2008

23 june

today school reopen haiz ... ahahhax today have fun wif mei foong they all laughter still around as per normal ahahax ...
wa ... I really school still treat my class as normal acdamic haahahx cause I today receive the timetable for my class .. today 1.30pm release huarry ahahahx

tml 2.30pm
wed 3pm
thurs 1.30 pm
fri 12.30 pm hahahx
hd sia finally got a day tat we early release hahahx ... so long never do that le ...

I think of something today when I , mei foong and chun mei waiting for chun mei 's grandma to fetch her .. ahahx is a song ... hahahx I suddenly remember of someone and something ... dun know the person knows a not ... maybe he is sneezing hahahx
who cares anyway he is a gd friend of mine

ah ... I just recieve a message from mei foong saying that there is physics mock test tml at 2.30 pm to 3.45pm ....ah now then say ... I dun feel like doing any revision sia ... now already 7.20pm and it is dinnner time hahahx ...

ok I gtg ... nid to eat dinner then revision my phy but I will still online msn ahahahx k
byes
wei ling

No comments: