June 20, 2008

24 june

wa ... what a day ... miss toh told mei foong to tell us that today got physics mock test but she never come lolz ... I learn le lehz hahahx onli a little bit

today time table is to do maths maths and maths hhahx ....

poa then e maths then a maths haiz hahahx ...
every tue got physics remedial ... not because my physics not gd but it is to improve more .. my physics pass wif one okay lolz

every tue and thurs got e maths small group ... then wed got n maths small group ... so many group make me a lot headache haahx


today the physics remedial is funny ... Mr whey take us ... then weiling ,zhi hui ,de yuan and me keep calling the teacher but he never hear ... seems like his ears got problems hahahx ...
he told us 3.15 release us but at 3.30 then release us ... lolz

today Kristy and I doing poa in a maths lesson ... under partnership ... she wants to b faster then me ... but at the end I helping her to finish it now ... we can not finish in class so we bring it home but I finish first hahahx ...

ok gtg doing something else byes
xiao angel

ps: counting down to my quiz : 9 days more
n level :english oral 6 days
chinese oral abt 34 days
the rest abt 3 months and 7 days

No comments: