June 05, 2008

shahidah's quiz

1)When was the last time you had so much fun?
-At WWW with the graduating librarians and some other librarians

2)What would you do if your bf/gf betrayed you?
-nothing just ignore the person and have fun wif my friends

3)Who are you thinking of now?
-my friends

4)If given another chance,would you turn back time?
-I would, in order to get better results ...

5)Would you rather be rich and miserable or poor but happy?
-Poor but happy

6)What do you want most now?
-gather all my friends and have party some where

7)What song do you like listening to most currently?
-If I let you go and some chinese music

8)Money or wisdom?
-Wisdom;with wisdom I can earn money

9)Name friends who are caring for you.
-All my friends out there

10)What is your greatest dreams and ambitions now?
-get a gd score to go into a gd university

11)Which place do you badly wanna go now?
-Ping Yi Library ..... very miss there hahahx

12)How would vent your frustrations?
-do something that I never think of

13)Do you have any enemies?
-Nope

14)Last place you visited
-Serene's house

15)If the person you have special feelings for feels the same way towards you,what would you do?
-let it be ... let is be by nature ...

No comments: