June 05, 2008

5 june

different days in different world ...
one day u might b tired to run but u have to try ...

today Vy take plane go back to Vietnam ... sad sia ... I have not complete my task .. I ask excos to watch movie and wan a confirm by Mon .. hahahax funny sia I then realise today is only thursday hehehhe
today is a not sleepy not tired day where enjoyment is waiting for me ... I finish POA ws for onli paper 1 hahah paper 2 have not done and I nid to hand in on week 4 ...
english not yet do ,chem do MCQ onli sia ... die le ... must complete it asap or else teacher sure nag hahahax sure can finish by week 3 .. hahax
today nothing much ... today is 5 june and I will get the ans from u guys on 9 june ...

ps : I will call u guys on Mon to c whether u guys free a not .... since u guys never gif me a day I will set in on Wed or Thurs ... ur choice !!

no all words are to b trust .. no everyone can b true to u !!!

gtg byes

No comments: