June 20, 2008

21 june

omg I realise I got pimples ... haahx ... maybe go to east coast and wild wild wet too many times during the holiday ... dun feel like doig hw sia ... left chem only ...

I have to complete my poa express paper but it does not matters since I dun nid to hand in hahahx

today went to airport to fetch vy come back to singapore ... we (me and serene) look very blur .. ahahahx we dun know whether she will b alight at terimal 1 or 2 or budget terimal .. hahahx .. .

lucky we went to budget terimal and saw her ... she was shock that we go and fetch her ... then on the bus to terimal we like crazy laugh all the way .... went to terimal 1 to eat lunch and went to terimal 3 to take mrt .... we 3 laughing all the way sia hahahx .... her parents never take the same plane as her ... her father taking vitnam plane reach around 1pm++ and her mother coming back next week

ok gtg byes

ps: perri sry never inform u I going only confirm by this morning when vy message me ps ... sry

No comments: