June 20, 2008

25 jun

tml is prelim English oral ah!!!!!!!!!!!! Mr Mohd never tell us anything sia ... nvm is the fate making it happen so wish me the best bah ahahax ...
next week 30 june got n level oral ... 3 july got quiz on poa ... it starts at 1.30 but registration at 1pm .. i think leaving school at 12.30 or even early bah ... it is until 5.30pm ...
I will b excused from e maths small group on tue and thurs next week ahahx ...
mei foong have to go to 402 during e maths lessons to study .... gd luck ... but dun forget ur friends ar in 411 hahahx ...

today english lesson very funny ... I was laughing the whole day hahahx ...
we are practicing oral for next week n level oral ...
Mr Mohd takes us as Mdm noorzura went for leave ...

this is what he says :
" Sam u read the last 3 paragraph "
sams starts to read the paragraphs ... he speak too soft that syahidah can not hear and this is what syahidah tells sam

"Sam u normally speak so loud y u speak so soft now ... u are a dog lehz "
then the whole class laugh while sam's face turns red ...
then my class suddenly keep quiet
Mr Mohd then speak :
" Sam are u really a dog "
we started laughing .... non-stop until Mr Mohd tells syahidah then he is not a dog ...

this may not b funny to u but someone Else in this world might thinks it is funny ...

I have finish a lot of ws for poa and i am doing faster than my class ...
they are still at sole trader but I have finish sole trader ,partnership , a secondary paper 1 and now doing bank reconciliation statement and ba ba ba ...

Kristy wanted to b as fast as me so she force herself to finish the ws ... to me .. i advice her not to do that ... cause I have used to it ... I have always do tat at home so dun learn hahahx

ok gtg
byes

ps : quiz left 7 days
kristy try not to follow me as I will go faster if I could ... now I am a bit slow ... if can not do not stress urself ...
anyway I finishing the ws soon i think tml or today can finish hahahx ... ok ah jia ... ^.^
to all my fellow friends : dun too stress , too stress will cause more matters

No comments: