January 01, 2009

1 jan

I am damn freaking tired rite now .. yesterday went to countdown wif my brother friends ... and of course my brother too la ... there is 9 person included me .... there is me ,my bro , joanne (my brother steady),jeremy ,Shermaine( jeremy steady),Shermaine friend,zhi han ,vivian/vivien (zhi han steady) and there is one I dun know the name lets call him A .. hehehehe ... ps ps ...

I never ask their names .... so I dun know ahhaahx ... some of them is my bro best friend and come to my house often ....so i know them .... we went to watch movie (twilight) ,eat seoul garden ,play arcade last but not least went to east coast park ...
firstly I dun know what happen ... but vivian seems to b unhappy when we went to seoul garden ... is like ... I dun know how to say .... lost of comments lolz ... if it is me that makes u unhappy ... just say it out ... dun b unhappy la ~smiles chessssseeeee :)~i just dun understand ... y is it zhi han and her walk as if they dun know each other .. one walk in front the other one walk behind ..... dun care la ... hahahax

we went to arcade for a long time ... I dun know how long ... from tm to century square ... is actually boring to c pple play ... I just dun wan to play ... damn sian ... but at least I am outside my house ... :)

at first there is onli 8 person .. then there is another guy came out from no where ... lolz ... he is the one I dun know the name ... he joined us to watch the movie and etc ... we actually wants to haf the movie at 9.30pm yet the person gif us 6.50pm ... damn blur lehz ... hahahax .. the movie is very nice .. u guys must go watch ... sad but Romantic... go watch it .. u will sure like it ... anyway it is English movie ...

last but not the least is the east coast park ... I haf to sincerely apology to my brother friends and company ... because I am under age ... I can not get into the pub ... I am damn freaking sry ... I think it spoils their mood ... we went there at 12am++++ (sry I never take notice the timing )there is a lot of pple there today ... there is also lots of pple playing spray on pple they dun know. ... I been sprayed too ... damn sian ... we went to one of the pub ... but they say it is full house ... thanks for those who wants to encourage me :) as I can not go inside ... my bro friend purposely say that he is also under age ... he is 15 yrs old ... hahahax thanks nice try ...
so we went back to the same place we met ... A went into 7 eleven to buy some beers ... before he went out my bro go check on him ... he is chatting away wif girls inside lolz .. no wonder so long have not come out hahahax ... he bought 12 cans of Heineken ... then we went to a corner ... I did not drink it ... dun worry :) ... I drank coke instead of it ...
there is 4 kittens at the place where they drank the beer ... damn cute sia ... anyway back to the topic ,my brother stead dun like the smell of it ... so she and my brother went back to 7-11 ...

while I follow the crowd of course ... then they took out a bar of dark chocolate ... they left it on top of the beers and there is one boi .. .damn young ... went and look at the beers ... hahaahx ... then I told A that he wants to choose a beer out of it ... hahhahx ... we dun haf activities after that and they decided to go play pool ... we all follow my brother but the store seems like haf been changed .... so we went to the another one ... they play play play I was there doing nothing ... lolz .. I does not know how to play ... I ,A ,vivian and more started chatting a while then back to slacking ... we reach the pool around 2.45am and we leave the place at around 4am++.... went back home after that and reach going to reach 5am .... then I go slp le ... just wake up to bathe ... there is this smell wif smoke ,the spray and the beer .. damn smelly ... erm.. forget to say .. I bathe le then go slp ...........

I haf change my no ... if u wan it pls message the previous no ... cause i did not send to everyone the message heheeehehehe ..... just now I wake up is 9.30am ... so I slp around 4 hrs ... I will go back slp later :)

I know they will not c my blog ... but still .. happy birthday to jeremy .. and
HAPPY NEW YR to all :P

No comments: