January 07, 2009

7 jan

today got 2 books back ... super heavy sia...
hipee ... tml lessons start at 12pm ...can slp until happy ....
y my friends all never update their blog ... :( I can not know what happen in sch if u guys never update ... I knew u guys r busy but pls contact me or tell me anything abt sch can ... my soul is in ping yi wif u guys but my body is in ITE ....

pls contact me !! keep me updated pls I beg u .... pls continue contact ... I dun wan our relationship to break of like this ... though I am in the different place... pls u guys !!!

today nothing much ... I just figure out abt my timetable .. lolz ... I dun know what is what ... and the teacher seems to b tired when i keep asking ... hahahah today first lesson is office software .. .the teacher damn freaking strict sia ... I only wan to save the hp no to my hp ... then the teacher keep seeing me as if I did something wrong ... damn her sia ...
after tat is chong class .... yes his class can play com ... hahaaahx ... but both lessons haf project to do .... sian :(
then my favourite subject ... lunch ... ahahahahx ... .we got into a cafe ?? the food is nicer than the lib one ... but both is Western .. then a "cleaner" class lolz .... actually not la ... the teacher call Eleanor but we all change to cleaner ..... bad rite ... sry loh ...she is badly criticize by my classmates ... they make me laugh ... and it is the first time I laugh in the class ...lolz ... so loud sia ... it reminds me abt my 411 class again .... so super miss my classmates ... then Richard class ... super boring ... nothing to do in his class .. he call us to draw a pic describing us ... then we 4 (daphanie ,me,meizi and liangting ) draw a happy face ... and we realise tat if u slp .. then teacher will not call u ... so we 4 pretend sleeping .... hahahaahahx ...

actually Richard lesson ends at 5.30 but he release us at 3+....

I am super tired .. the rest u willl b tml ... at nite byes

ps :u r so gd in disappointing pple ah ??? u tell me u will online at 9+pm but u don't .... haiz ....
to b continue .......

No comments: