January 02, 2009

2 jan

today went back to sch ... got my award done ... c all my fellow friends .... a couple of teachers .... I am super sry ... lots of teachers say that I am suppose to go sec 5 and not wasting my yrs in ITE ... I dun understand ... it is what I wanted isn't it ?? hahahahhax ... I dun know ....

Mon I will haf to start my lessons ... today went back nobody knows me lolz ... they all walk pass me onli when I call them then they know me ...........................

alot pple say I change .... I can only say I didn't ... I am who u guys know ...CWL .. hahahahx .... friends and lib ... I still miss them super much ... dun know y ... but I will slowing use to it ... specially without u !!!! u(not a ping yian) make me disappointed again and again ... what do u really wanted ?

and u ... what do u wan either ????? u r nothing like the another one ... what cares u ??? ur juniors ... I will not b included ... I dun like u .. that is simple !!! u make me disappointed and u send me a reason ... is it reasonable ??? I dun know !!! I really dun ... what do u wan me to reply ? ok I dun gif a damn ... or I haf to forgive u by all means ... if u really got the heart to go ... u will not overslept ... if u think I haf not rite to get angry then I am so sry ... cause I trust that u will come but u didn't ... that is the reason I am giving u ....
I really haf to say ... I should not trust u ... is it ? I haf not idea

really ... u two really spoil my mood le ......................................................................................damn moody .... so wish and wish ... I can leave !!! some1 pls open the door for me ..... pls I beg u ... I really very tired ... if u wan ask just ask ur juniors ... since they "love" you so much ...



happy birthday RAHA

No comments: