January 25, 2009

25 jan

today nothing much ... just been very irritating ... there is 4 adults at my house after my auntie from holland come to Singapore for Chinese New Yr... then they all fighting among themselves ... so noisy ... can not take it sia ...

bought a book on fri when I go bugis wif serene and company ... sry I dun know the name ... hehehe ... I almost read finish the book le sia tml dun know what to do ... I dun haf the feeling of CNY ... I dun know y ... there isn't that feeling like we are children ... so sian ....
today got this dog ... which is my neighbour one come into my house ... suddenly ran to me when I open my room door ... damn scary sia ... at the end the owner bring it back ...

nothing much to say ... mainly is sch work ... that is all ...

there is a lot of changes on my blog .. as i am bored go I change the blogskin and added music (never last a day without you)

sry mf for not going out today ... make u dun wan go out too ... dui bu qi

byes ... I go eat steamboat le ... sayonara.

No comments: