January 16, 2009

16 jan

I realise that most of the pple r asking abt ITE life ... how is ITE life ... I will tell u now !! if u got a group of close friends not beside u .. what will u feel ?? I can onli say I am feeling lonely though I found new friends in ITE college ... but ... ya ... just very sian and boring ... misses all my friends yet I could not go pyss daily .....

I got lots of projects to follow up ... and I could not find a time where I am free now !! I really miss my friends ... but I dun miss u .... so pls ....

ITE is a different place where I further my studies ... a totally different world from sec sch ... a busy world ... a com world ... and a unreality world for me ... until now I still not used to ITE ... really dun used ... I always call wrong name ... call all my ITE friends as my sec 4 classmates ... I am blaming myself ... I dun know y !! every time say damn it ... call wrong name le .... then used to haf 4 close friends around ... chit chat and stay back for fun ... a enjoyable for us ... but this is all gone. ... and will never come back ...

u guys will notice that I came back to pyss for a coupe of times ... I wanted to find the feeling back but I could not find .. the feeling has gone ... is my heart still hurt ?? or I really can not find .... I really really wan it back ... so wish I can choose again ... and go into sec 5 ... I might regret but at least I am still wei ling .. the cwl ... who u guys knows ... I never wanted to choose ... is the reality changes me ....

so sian and tired ... never though that where and I just said what I wanted to say ....

ITE friends dun blame me ... I am sry to say that ... but I really still in my sec life !

No comments: