January 16, 2009

today com...

went back to sch (pyss) but I think I will not b available to find time le ... I having lots of projects to do ... I am damn tired ... laughter has stuck and lesser and lesser smiling faces , more sadness comes in ...

I never go help lib but I still at foyer there ... for nothing ..lolz ... I am truly change ... I dun realise it until everyone in sec sch tells me that .... I am really changing .. changing to a "mature" person ... I HAVE CHANGE !!!!

changes does not makes me happy in anyway or another .... pls tell me if I haf change from gd to bad ... pls tell me !!! dun everything tell me that I haf change yet did not tell me the reason !!!

sometimes I just wanted to ignore u and put u aside ... away from my world ... but I dun know y I can't ... if I can not get rid of u ... I will never b happy ... if u really wants me to cheer up than left me alone ... I really wanted silence time to time .. I really want to relax ... but u r around I can't .... u makes me very tired and can nt breathe .. pls leave !!!!!!!!!!PLS left ....


the world will not change without u .. but my world will change without u

No comments: