January 05, 2009

5 jan

today went to ITE for my first day of sch ... damn freaking ... at first got a very strange feeling and dun know what to do .. cause I dun know any1 in the sch ... later know more le .. .then the feeling went disappear ... hahahax ...

I went to the same class wif MISSS LAW LIANGTING ... and she super gd ... sabo me ... !!! damn u .... she been appointed as the class rap .. then she sabo me too !!! damn it .. the teacher is a baba .... hahahax ...just as we saw the show 小娘惹 ... hahahahx ... the person is funny ... kind of sian la ... but I like the timetable ... unlike the secondary life .. there is this late coming time... hahahahx .. thurs my lessons start at 12pm !!! yes hahaahahx ....'mainy ends at 4.30 but fri 12.30pm

we got at least 1 hr break time tooo ... hahaahhax ... my class ... still okay la ... nothing much and no comments cause I dun know them .... the gurls are a lot than boys loh ... I gtg now byes

tc my friends . gd luck for ur "O"
just stop asking me y I choose NITEC office .. I know it shows that some1 cares but very sian lehz .. this is the last time I going to say .. I just wanted to change an eviornment to study ... and they haf the course I wanted ... I dun care whether it is wasted for u a not .. but for me it worths ... though I haf thought of changing my mind before la ...

No comments: