January 20, 2009

20 jan

today I am making myself high ... lolz...

today meet liangting at TM to eat breakfast .. we go eat le then went NTUC for nothing lolz ... then I wan to go to popular to c wat time the shop open ... while waiting for the lift I keep on say come up !! aahahahx the sound effect dun haf here but it is funny ... hahahax ...

after that go sch ... then the stupid lift in sch got problem until I go home then ok le ... damn it sia ... it makes me and my friends to climb up and down from 4th floor to 1st floor ... up and down ... damn it .... then me and liangting waiting for the rest to come ... we sitting at co-op outside ... there is DM there ... then all students from the shop who wanted to come out c the DM all wear lanyard then walk the other side ... hahahahx ... so funny ... there is 3 students been caught because of their shoes hair and never wear lanyard ... .so funny sia all the seniors do the same thing ... there is this group of gurls and a guy walking then c DM all turn the other side and walk ... hahaahhx .... super duper funny ...

today nothing much just bored ... today nobody message me I must b the first to start ... damn sian for the day !!! *ROARS*

nites everyone .. tml is a tiring day ... sad sia
byes ~Cwl

No comments: